- Day of fun to boost communication . Last updated: 18 Feb 2009A speech and language therapist will be on hand to offer advice on children’s communication development.
Stoke & Staffordshire – Local Words & Language – Voices 2005Voices 2005 in Staffordshire. 3 April 2009 Voices 2005 You are in: > Local Words & Language Voices 2005 in Staffordshire Find out more about this huge project to survey Staffordshire people’s ways
News – Education – Boost for speech and language . Last updated: 17 Dec 2008And a £1.5m research project will examine speech and language needs. Problems with speech, language and communication are at the core of many of these issues.”
News – Wales – Voice advice on offer at hospital . Last updated: 16 Apr 2009Its speech and language therapists demonstrated vocal exercises during an open day on Thursday. When it was confirmed she had no structural abnormalities Mrs Williams underwent speech therapy.
News – Wales – Treatment helps woman eat again . Last updated: 5 Apr 2009Electrical pulses But help intervened in the form of speech and language therapist Sumathi Sinnappan.
Radio 4 – Woman’s Hour –Speech therapist shortageSpeech and Language therapists can help people overcome these problems. However it is estimated that 2.5 million people in the UK need the help of Britain’s 10,000 speech and language therapists.
Programmes – BBC Parliament – Women in ParliamentThe new session of Parliament opened with one of the shortest Queen’s Speeches of the more than 50 Her Majesty has delivered.
News – Manchester – Protest to stop closure of school . Last updated: 23 Apr 2009The 150-pupil school will have a support unit for children with autism or speech disorders.
- San Francisco Tops List of 2009 Best Walking Cities in America
For the seventh year in a row, APMA has joined with Prevention magazine to develop a list of the Best Walking Cities in America.
- Survey Shows Nearly 40 Percent of Americans Reel From Heel Pain
April 2, 2009
- New APMA Leadership to Continue Advancing Podiatry in 2009-2010
March 26, 2009
- Baseball’s Early Season is Prime Time for Foot and Ankle Harm
March 18, 2009
- APMA Helps Americans “Love” Their Feet This Valentine’s Day
February 12, 2009
- Witnesses to Presidential History May Walk Directly Into Foot Problems
January 13, 2009
- ‘Tis the Season to Avoid Foot Follies: Tips to Keep You on Your Feet
Taking precautions with footwear choices, properly moisturizing can soothe holiday soles
- “Knock Your Socks Off” PSA Towers Over Times Square
- APMA Applauds CMS on DMEPOS Accreditation Decision
- APMA Conducting Physician Practice Information Survey
- Foot Injuries Plague Athletes During Fall Sports Season
- Freezing Temperatures Becoming Popular Method for Treating Chronic Pain
- Buying a ‘Healthy’ Shoe Crucial During Back-to-School Shopping Season
- Help-Line Assists New and Growing Podiatric Residency Programs
- Looking For a New Career? A New Study Shows Demand for Doctors of Podiatric Medicine to Surge Over the Next Six Years
- New Antifungal Solution Makes Fighting Nail Fungus Easier
- New Sock Designs Tread Higher Ground: Tips for Picking the Perfect Pair
- New Technology Predicts Healing Potential of Diabetic Ulcers
- Podiatry Ranks Second in Highest Average Medical Salaries of Professions Surveyed
- Presidential Candidates Stump Podiatry Reimbursement Plight To Make A Case For Health Care Reform
- Elect to Save Your Feet Campaign Kicks off at the Morning Shows – October 2008
CHILDREN’S FOOT CLINIC
Office ; JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 10210
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
email : email@example.com,
Clinic and Editor in Chief :
Dr WIDODO JUDARWANTO
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 62(021) 5703646, mobile : 0817171764
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009, Children Foot Clinic Information Education Network. All rights reserved